You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Microsoft Taps Vattenfall to Power New Data Centres with Renewables
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 666 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) (Redmond, Washington) is pushing forward with its plans for green-powered data centres with a deal signed with Swedish energy firm Vattenfall to supply two new Swedish data centre locations with renewable energy.
Within this article: Details green energy alliance with Vattenfall, global renewable energy goals, European datacentre projects underway and key Microsoft projects
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker