You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Microsoft Taps Vattenfall to Power New Data Centres with Renewables
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 666 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) (Redmond, Washington) is pushing forward with its plans for green-powered data centres with a deal signed with Swedish energy firm Vattenfall to supply two new Swedish data centre locations with renewable energy.
Within this article: Details green energy alliance with Vattenfall, global renewable energy goals, European datacentre projects underway and key Microsoft projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker