You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
State-level Nuclear Subsidies: Yes, No and Maybe
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1592 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 11, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The nuclear power industry recently won a key battle, lost one and is still fighting a third, where the prospects appear favorable.
Within this article: Status of multiple nuclear power stations. Other companies featured: of Public Service Enterprise Group, Incorporated (NYSE:PEG), Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker