You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Midwest to See $5.6 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 864 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $5.6 billion in Power Industry projects that are scheduled to kick off in the U.S. Midwest market region from July through September of this year. The region includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Wind projects dominate the region in terms of project value, and Missouri and Iowa, each with about $1.2 billion in planned project starts, lead in planned spending.
Within this article: Details of key 3Q19 power project starts in the Midwest
Companies featured: Alliant Energy Corporation (NASDAQ:LNT), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Otter Tail Corporation (NASDAQ:OTTR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: COVID-19 Pushes Out Power Projects, but Few Cancella...
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker