You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Northeast, New England to See More Than $2.6 Billion in Third-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 834 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.6 billion in planned Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the Northeast and New England market regions from July through September this year. The Northeast region includes Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and the New England region includes Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. New Jersey, with more than $983 million in planned projects, leads in terms of overall project value.
Within this article: Details of upcoming major Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the Northeast and New England
Companies featured: Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on More Than $7 Billion in U.S. Projects
- Latin America to See $89 Billion in Transportation Projects Kick Off in 202...
- Demand for Warehousing Space Set to Grow in Africa, Middle East, an Industr...
- India's Investments in Marine Ports Boost Material-Handling Market, an Indu...
- Brazil's Car and Auto Makers Expect 2020 to be Better or Equal to 2019, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker