You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GSK Sells Irish Plant to Thermo Fisher in $102 Million Deal
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 680 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 17, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) (GSK) (Brentford, England) has agreed to sell its pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Cork, Ireland, to U.S. company Thermo Fisher Scientific Incorporated (NYSE:TMO) (Waltham, Massachusetts) for 90 million euro ($102 million).
Within this article: Details plant sale, products produced, future plans and related GSK plant sell offs
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Contractor JE Dunn at Work on More than $1.3 Billion in Projects
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Brasfield & Gorrie Has Hand in More Than $2 Billion in U.S. Projects
- Britain Warns of Possible Drug Shortage Following Brexit, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker