You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Rare Earth: Not Just a Funk Rock Band from the '70s
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 641 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Rare earth elements were back in the news recently after Chinese media outlets hinted China could restrict rare-earth exports to the U.S. as part of the ongoing trade tensions between the two nations. Industrial Info is tracking more than $9.5 billion in rare-earth mining project activity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Cuts Jobs, Idles Furnaces as Demand and Prices for Steel Tumble
- Egyptian Aluminum Company to Invest $750 Million in Smelters, an Industrial...
- Mining Fuels Kazakhstan's $13 Billion in Metals & Minerals Projects, an Ind...
- Demand for Glass Containers Flourishes in Western Europe, an Industrial Inf...
- Ukraine to Import Coal for Winter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker