You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Rare Earth: Not Just a Funk Rock Band from the '70s
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 641 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Rare earth elements were back in the news recently after Chinese media outlets hinted China could restrict rare-earth exports to the U.S. as part of the ongoing trade tensions between the two nations. Industrial Info is tracking more than $9.5 billion in rare-earth mining project activity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's First Giant Battery Plant Gets Funding
- India's Aluminum Producers See Opportunity in Anti-Plastic Laws, an Industr...
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India to Invest More Than $1 Billion in Glass Projects, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker