You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 945 Words
Attachment: PTS Seminar
Process Technical Services (PTS) will conduct its acclaimed Process Plant Startup seminar September 24-26 in Houston, Texas. The seminar is focused toward improving total project execution; it has been hosted for over thirty years, and is a proven tool for companies to efficiently and successfully manage capital project of all sizes.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker