You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 945 Words
Attachment: PTS Seminar
Process Technical Services (PTS) will conduct its acclaimed Process Plant Startup seminar September 24-26 in Houston, Texas. The seminar is focused toward improving total project execution; it has been hosted for over thirty years, and is a proven tool for companies to efficiently and successfully manage capital project of all sizes.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Inventories, Venture Global, Solar's Renewable Dominance: ...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker