You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 945 Words
Attachment: PTS Seminar
Process Technical Services (PTS) will conduct its acclaimed Process Plant Startup seminar September 24-26 in Houston, Texas. The seminar is focused toward improving total project execution; it has been hosted for over thirty years, and is a proven tool for companies to efficiently and successfully manage capital project of all sizes.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EthosEnergy: What to Do When Your GE Gas Turbine Rotor Reaches its End-of-L...
- Shell, Virginia Carbon-Free Legislation: Your Daily Energy News
- Solar Leads U.S. Southeast in $3.45 Billion Second-Quarter Power Buildout
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker