You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Steel Manufacturers Forge $1.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 557 Words
Attachment: US steel capex 3Q19
SUGAR LAND--June 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. steel-manufacturing sector is witnessing a sustained period of growth, with capital expenditures at their highest levels in years. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.5 billion in active steel-manufacturing projects that are set to begin construction in the U.S. in the third quarter, with Ohio and Texas accounting for the bulk of the investment value.
Within this article: Details on some of the projects set to begin construction from July through September, from industry leaders such as United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Cuts Jobs, Idles Furnaces as Demand and Prices for Steel Tumble
- Egyptian Aluminum Company to Invest $750 Million in Smelters, an Industrial...
- Mining Fuels Kazakhstan's $13 Billion in Metals & Minerals Projects, an Ind...
- Demand for Glass Containers Flourishes in Western Europe, an Industrial Inf...
- Ukraine to Import Coal for Winter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker