You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ERM's Presence in $17 Billion Worth of Projects Goes Beyond Massive Driftwood LNG
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 762 Words
Attachment: ERM 0619
SUGAR LAND--June 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Environmental Resources Management Group (ERM) (London, England) has its hands full with the growth in U.S. energy-development projects and the recovering mining industry. The contractor--which focuses on environmental-compliance issues throughout the project-development process--is helping to develop facilities across multiple industries, led by a massive U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export project. Industrial Info is tracking about $16.75 billion in active projects involving ERM.
Within this article: Details on some of the most closely watched projects involving ERM, including Tellurian Incorporated's (NASDAQ:TELL) Driftwood LNG project in Louisiana, and Sendero Midstream Partners LP's Gateway Pipeline in the U.S. Southwest.
Other companies featured: Resolution Copper Mining LLC, Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO), BHP Billiton plc (NYSE:BHP), Kerr Mines Incorporated, Kodiak Electric Association Incorporated and Fritz Egger GmbH & Company.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- ADNOC to Re-tender Dalma Project Contract, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker