You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Overtook U.K. and Germany in Offshore Wind Projects in 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 763 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 8, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe's lead of the global offshore wind sector is under siege as China became the largest offshore market in 2018 based on new installations for the first time.
Within this article: Details global offshore wind investment, rise of Asia, slowdown in Europe, leading European projects
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker