You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Overtook U.K. and Germany in Offshore Wind Projects in 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 763 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 8, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe's lead of the global offshore wind sector is under siege as China became the largest offshore market in 2018 based on new installations for the first time.
Within this article: Details global offshore wind investment, rise of Asia, slowdown in Europe, leading European projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May 1 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- EPA Draft Rule Seeks No Changes in PM 2.5 Standard
- EthosEnergy Webinar: Improve Availability AND Reduce Costs? Your Data Knows...
- Japan Hosts Power Projects at Refineries, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker