You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Novatek Sells $3 Billion Arctic LNG 2 Stake to Japan's Mitsui
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 585 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 10, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Russia's largest private gas producer, Novatek, has agreed to sell a 10% stake in the massive $21 billion Arctic 2 liquefied natural gas (LNG) project on the Gydan Peninsula within the Arctic Circle to Japan's Mitsui & Company Limited (Tokyo).
Within this article: Details contract value, partners, project costs, estimates and deadlines
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker