You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Covestro to Proceed with New U.S. MDI Unit, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 87 Words
Attachment: MDI Map
Covestro recently received final approval to move forward on the construction of a $1.7 billion methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) unit at its plant in Baytown, Texas. KBR has been selected as the engineering, procurement and construction provider. Industrial Info is tracking two additional MDI projects being planned in the U.S., both in Louisiana, which adds another $1.7 billion of spending in this sector, for a total of $3.4 billion. MDI is used in the production of polyurethane, which is used as insulation material for refrigerators and buildings.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker