You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nearly Third of Current U.S. Gulf OiL Production Shut in Ahead of Storm, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 345 Words
Approximately 32% of the current oil production in the Gulf of Mexico has been shut in ahead of a potential tropical storm that is making its way eastward toward the Louisiana and Texas coastline, according to an estimate by the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Weatherford, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Major EPC Players Race for Qatar's Gallaf Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Novatek Sells $3 Billion Arctic LNG 2 Stake to Japan's Mitsui
- Lucid Increasing Capacity in Delaware Basin, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Australia's TRACE Awarded Major Six-Year Contract with INPEX Ichthys LNG Pl...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker