You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nearly Third of Current U.S. Gulf OiL Production Shut in Ahead of Storm, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 345 Words
Approximately 32% of the current oil production in the Gulf of Mexico has been shut in ahead of a potential tropical storm that is making its way eastward toward the Louisiana and Texas coastline, according to an estimate by the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Refiners, Automakers Lead in U.S. Investments Affected this Week by COVID-1...
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Enterprise Products Remains Resilient in Uncertain Environment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker