You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Major EPC Players Race for Qatar's Gallaf Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 89 Words
Qatar Petroleum is moving ahead with its ambitious offshore Gallaf production project, which has been divided into three batches. Last year, Vietnamese firm PTSC M&C was awarded the first batch. QP expects to select the engineering, procurement and construction provider for the second batch by the end of this year, and for the third batch by first-quarter 2020. International firms like McDermott, PTSC and L&T are in the race for the contract.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Exits Haynesville, U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Noble Energy, U.S. Crude Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- New Chamber of Commerce Report Claims Risks to U.S. Energy Security Lowest ...
- Woodside Moves to Pre-FEED for Block A-6 Development Offshore Myanmar, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker