You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Major EPC Players Race for Qatar's Gallaf Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 89 Words
Qatar Petroleum is moving ahead with its ambitious offshore Gallaf production project, which has been divided into three batches. Last year, Vietnamese firm PTSC M&C was awarded the first batch. QP expects to select the engineering, procurement and construction provider for the second batch by the end of this year, and for the third batch by first-quarter 2020. International firms like McDermott, PTSC and L&T are in the race for the contract.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG Begins Final Commissioning, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Chief Executive Appointed for Sodexo Energy & Resources Division
- Equinor Takes Bigger Slice of Giant Johan Sverdrup Oil Find
- China's June Natural Gas Output Up 12.9% Year Over Year, an Industrial Info...
- Abu Dhabi Proceeds with Qusahwira Field Development Phase 2, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker