You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kinder Morgan Places $400 Million of Projects in Backlog, Considers New Permian Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 1082 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a conference call on Wednesday, executives at Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (Houston, Texas) said the company had added about $400 million in projects to its backlog in the second quarter, bringing it to $5.7 billion. In addition to two natural gas pipelines in the Permian Basin that are in development, Kinder Morgan is considering adding a third and is making progress on its liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities. In the conference call, Chief Executive Officer Steve Kean gave an update on these projects.
Within this article: Details on the progress of Kinder Morgan's major projects
Other companies featured: DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP), Apache Corporation (NYSE:APA), Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC), KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
- Dominion's $11 Billion in Projects Include More Renewables, Transmission Up...
- Enbridge, Chevron, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- DCP Midstream Expanding Footprint in DJ Basin, Texas
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker