You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AEP's $4 Billion in Transmission Projects Target Permian, Other High-Growth U.S. Areas
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 562 Words
Attachment: AEP 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--July 26, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--American Electric Power (NYSE:AEP) (AEP) (Columbus, Ohio) is planning to spend about $25 billion on transmission-line projects across the U.S. over the next four years, much of it concentrated in high-growth areas that are seeing heavy developments from the Oil & Gas Industry. Industrial Info is tracking more than $4 billion in active projects from AEP, including more than $1.5 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the key AEP projects under development in major U.S. growth regions, such as the Permian Basin, the Texas Gulf Coast, and several Midwestern states.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewh...
- Indonesia Weighs Cost Reimbursements to Boost Geothermal Projects, an Indus...
- Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker