You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 880 Words
Attachment: Active Phillips 66 Projects
SUGAR LAND--July 29, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--By all accounts, Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) had a good second-quarter 2019. The company posted net earnings of $1.4 billion, compared with $204 million in the prior quarter. In the quarter, Phillips 66 announced substantial new capital projects. In the company's recent conference call, Chief Executive Officer Greg Garland said, "We're executing a robust portfolio of midstream growth projects with attractive returns. These new projects will provide us with continued future earnings growth." Industrial Info is tracking $11.5 billion in active Phillips 66 projects, covering a range of industries, including pipelines, natural gas liquid [NGL] fractionation and refining.
Within this article: Details of major Phillips 66 projects, including a joint venture with Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA)
Other companies featured: Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum Ups its Game in Permian, Other Shale Plays with $8 Billi...
- Enterprise Products Thrives with $7.7 Billion of Major Capital Projects Und...
- Houston Outlook: North American Gas Infrastructure Buildout Continues
- TurkStream Gas Pipeline Inaugurated Despite U.S. Sanctions
- Libya Plans Nearly $568 Million in Oil & Gas Project Kickoffs for 2020, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker