You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dow Pares 2019 Capex by $500 Million Amid Trade, Geopolitical Uncertainties
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 645 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 29, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dow Incorporated (NYSE:DOW) (Midland, Michigan) will cut its planned capital expenditures (capex) for 2019 by $500 million, citing slower global growth.
Within this article: Dow's Ethylene LHC-9 (Texas 9) Unit Expansion
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- South Louisiana Methanol Plant Put On Hold, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Koch's Nitrogenous Fertilizer Project Among $3.5 Billion Worth in Canada, a...
- Southern Asia's Industrial Organic Chemicals Sector Plans Billions of Dolla...
- South Asia's Chemical Industry to Kick Off 227 Capital Projects in First Qu...
- Russia to See 36 Chemical Maintenance Projects in September, October, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker