You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dow Pares 2019 Capex by $500 Million Amid Trade, Geopolitical Uncertainties
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 645 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 29, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dow Incorporated (NYSE:DOW) (Midland, Michigan) will cut its planned capital expenditures (capex) for 2019 by $500 million, citing slower global growth.
Within this article: Dow's Ethylene LHC-9 (Texas 9) Unit Expansion
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 30th 2020
- German Chemical Manufacturers Postpone Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an Indu...
- China's Central Region Expects $6.36 Billion in Chemical Processing Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker