You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
With New Export Terminal, Enterprise Products Makes Key Move in U.S. Crude Oil Export Market
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 1044 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 1, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a long list of active projects with a combined estimated total investment value (TIV) of more than $15 billion, Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD) (Houston, Texas) this week made a positive final investment decision on one of its largest: a planned offshore crude oil export terminal along the Texas Gulf Coast. The decision to invest in the terminal, known as the Sea Port Oil Terminal (SPOT) comes after the company finalized contracts with Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) to use Enterprise's pipelines to move crude oil from the Permian Basin to Enterprise's ECHO terminal near Houston and to support the development of SPOT.
Within this article: Details of key Enterprise projects
Other companies featured: Altus Midstream Company (NASDAQ:ALTM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: Kiewit's Role in $53 Billion of Projects Reflects Demand for NG...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- India's HPCL Commissions Pipeline, Terminal, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker