You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Slower Oil Growth and Higher Prices In 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 750 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 5, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Italian oil and gas major Eni SpA (NYSE:E) has released the 18th edition of its World Oil Review In 2018, showing that oil reserves rose slightly by 0.4% while global demand grew by 1.4%, slightly less than in 2017.
Within this article: Details oil growth an challenges in 2018, rising prices, leading producers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refinery Runs, OPEC Forecast, Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Executives Pledge Financial Probity, Environmental Protection at Denver...
- Croatian LNG Terminal Gets EU Funding Approval
- China's Crude Oil Output Up 2.5% in July, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 6.1% in July, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker