You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Slower Oil Growth and Higher Prices In 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 750 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 5, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Italian oil and gas major Eni SpA (NYSE:E) has released the 18th edition of its World Oil Review In 2018, showing that oil reserves rose slightly by 0.4% while global demand grew by 1.4%, slightly less than in 2017.
Within this article: Details oil growth an challenges in 2018, rising prices, leading producers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...
- Cheniere Energy, Cameron LNG, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, Asian LNG Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- TurkStream Gas Pipeline Inaugurated Despite U.S. Sanctions
- Libya Plans Nearly $568 Million in Oil & Gas Project Kickoffs for 2020, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker