You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion's $11 Billion in Projects Include More Renewables, Transmission Upgrades
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 626 Words
Attachment: Dominion 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--August 2, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) is trying to diversify its project portfolio as it faces big hurdles on traditional energy generation and transmission. The company is soldiering on with its hotly disputed Atlantic Coast Pipeline, which it expects to finish in 2021 despite unfavorable court rulings and key permit delays, and recently agreed to offer cash refunds to customers in South Carolina who paid more than $2 billion for a nuclear project that was cancelled. Industrial Info is tracking more than $11 billion in active Dominion projects, the bulk of which are for public utilities.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued renewable-energy and transmission projects from Dominion Energy in the U.S. Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...
- Houston Outlook: Investments in New-Build Renewable Energy Expected to Outs...
- NextEra Energy Lowering Emissions with Renewables Buildout, Nuclear Extensi...
- IIR Energy Top Power News Today: January 28th 2020
- Europe Unveils 1 Trillion-Euro 'Green Deal' but Snubs Nuclear
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker