You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Magellan Midstream to Spend $1.1 Billion in 2019 on Current Expansions
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 580 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 2, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) expects to spend about $1.1 billion this year on expansions now underway, and $150 million in 2020, as it nears completion of key projects, the company said Thursday.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NavigatIIR: Study Points to Need for Gulf Coast Oil Export Capacity
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- Croatian LNG Terminal Gets EU Funding Approval
- India to See $40 Million Investment in Terminal Automation, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker