You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Magellan Midstream to Spend $1.1 Billion in 2019 on Current Expansions
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 580 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 2, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) expects to spend about $1.1 billion this year on expansions now underway, and $150 million in 2020, as it nears completion of key projects, the company said Thursday.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum Ups its Game in Permian, Other Shale Plays with $8 Billi...
- Houston Outlook: North American Gas Infrastructure Buildout Continues
- Petroperu Set to Award Contract for Major Terminal Project, an Industrial I...
- More than $2 Billion Worth of Indian Terminals Projects Planned for Complet...
- Libya Plans Nearly $568 Million in Oil & Gas Project Kickoffs for 2020, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker