You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DCP Midstream Expanding Footprint in DJ Basin, Texas
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 914 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Through a series of strategic growth projects and pending acquisitions, DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP) (Denver, Colorado) is expanding its transmission, natural gas processing and fractionation capacity in Colorado's DJ Basin and Texas. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.5 billion in active DCP projects, not including joint ventures and planned acquisitions.
Within this article: Details of DCP's projects and pending acquisitions
Other companies featured: Western Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:WES), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE:TGE) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Leaving the Choppiness of 2019 Behind, Industrial Info Sees Smoother Sailin...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- Enterprise Products, Brazilian Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- TurkStream Gas Pipeline Inaugurated Despite U.S. Sanctions
- Algeria to Spend $134 Million in Oil & Gas Maintenance, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker