You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DCP Midstream Expanding Footprint in DJ Basin, Texas
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 914 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Through a series of strategic growth projects and pending acquisitions, DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP) (Denver, Colorado) is expanding its transmission, natural gas processing and fractionation capacity in Colorado's DJ Basin and Texas. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.5 billion in active DCP projects, not including joint ventures and planned acquisitions.
Within this article: Details of DCP's projects and pending acquisitions
Other companies featured: Western Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:WES), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE:TGE) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canadian Natural Resources, Freeport LNG, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy...
- Shell, Virginia Carbon-Free Legislation: Your Daily Energy News
- Western Canadian Producers Anxiously Watch Global Oil Price Plunge, an Indu...
- FortisBC to Begin LNG Phase 2 Expansion at Tilbury Site in British Columbia...
- Algeria's Skikda LNG Plant Undergoing Major Shutdown, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker