You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DCP Midstream Expanding Footprint in DJ Basin, Texas
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 914 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Through a series of strategic growth projects and pending acquisitions, DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP) (Denver, Colorado) is expanding its transmission, natural gas processing and fractionation capacity in Colorado's DJ Basin and Texas. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.5 billion in active DCP projects, not including joint ventures and planned acquisitions.
Within this article: Details of DCP's projects and pending acquisitions
Other companies featured: Western Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:WES), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE:TGE) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global LNG Project Receives Final Investment Decision, an Industria...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- BW Offshore Gets One-Year Extension for FPSO Facility in Gabon, an Industri...
- Indonesia Approves Mako Gas Field's Development Plan, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker