You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Bumps Up 2019 Pipeline Capex
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 700 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream company Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (Houston, Texas) has beefed up its capital expenditures (capex) outlook by $150 million as it pushes ahead with crude oil takeaway projects from the Permian Basin and other regions. Its 2019 capex outlook now stands at $1.5 billion.
Within this article: Cactus II pipeline. Other companies featured: MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX), Delek US Holdings, Incorporated (NYSE:DK), Rattler Midstream LP (NASDAQ:RTLR) Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYDE:XOM), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- South Asia to See More than $6 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs,...
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Africa to See $11.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker