You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Moves on Transco Expansions Despite Headwinds
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 844 Words
Attachment: Active Williams Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) wants to expand its Transcontinental (Transco) natural gas pipeline system, the largest natural gas system in the U.S., particularly in the transmission-starved northeastern U.S. However, the company is facing permitting and regulatory headwinds in the region. Despite the pushback, Williams is progressing with its planned projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.8 billion in active Williams projects.
Within this article: Details of key Williams projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, ExxonMobil, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Occidental, ExxonMobil, Dominion: Your Daily Energy News
- NextDecade, Enbridge, U.S. Crude Supplies: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks Status of Saudi Oil Facilities in Wake of Attacks, a...
- Poland to See $2 Billion+ in 2020 Natural Gas Pipeline Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker