You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Moves on Transco Expansions Despite Headwinds
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 844 Words
Attachment: Active Williams Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) wants to expand its Transcontinental (Transco) natural gas pipeline system, the largest natural gas system in the U.S., particularly in the transmission-starved northeastern U.S. However, the company is facing permitting and regulatory headwinds in the region. Despite the pushback, Williams is progressing with its planned projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.8 billion in active Williams projects.
Within this article: Details of key Williams projects
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
- Dominion's $11 Billion in Projects Include More Renewables, Transmission Up...
- Enbridge, Chevron, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- DCP Midstream Expanding Footprint in DJ Basin, Texas
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker