You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Moves on Transco Expansions Despite Headwinds
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 844 Words
Attachment: Active Williams Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) wants to expand its Transcontinental (Transco) natural gas pipeline system, the largest natural gas system in the U.S., particularly in the transmission-starved northeastern U.S. However, the company is facing permitting and regulatory headwinds in the region. Despite the pushback, Williams is progressing with its planned projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.8 billion in active Williams projects.
Within this article: Details of key Williams projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- ONEOK Emphasizes Capital Flexibility as It Pauses Projects
- Enterprise Products Remains Resilient in Uncertain Environment
- Drillers Seek More Programs in Basin Offshore Brazil, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Wintershall Plans Two Drilling Developments in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker