You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 846 Words
Attachment: Active Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay, Ohio) and its publicly traded midstream spinoff MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX) (Findlay) are hard at work on projects across various sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. Industrial Info is tracking more than $11 billion in projects bythe two companies, including refining, pipelines and natural gas processing.
Within this article: Details of key Marathon Petroleum and MPLX projects
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC to Split into Two Companies in Face of Changing Energy Markets
- NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks More Than $616 Billion in Active Refini...
- Oil in Trade War, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Motiva to Begin Turnaround at Port Arthur Refinery, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Oil Refineries May Face Closure if U.K. Crashes Out of Europe
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker