You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 846 Words
Attachment: Active Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay, Ohio) and its publicly traded midstream spinoff MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX) (Findlay) are hard at work on projects across various sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. Industrial Info is tracking more than $11 billion in projects bythe two companies, including refining, pipelines and natural gas processing.
Within this article: Details of key Marathon Petroleum and MPLX projects
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tropical Storm Lekima Threatens Taiwan, China, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Indian Refineries Map Out Integrated Glycol Production Over Next Five Years...
- Petron Puts Expansion Plans in Philippines On Hold, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Iran to Invest More Than $140 Million in Refining Maintenance in 2020, an I...
- Middle East to Invest in Diesel Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker