You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 846 Words
Attachment: Active Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay, Ohio) and its publicly traded midstream spinoff MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX) (Findlay) are hard at work on projects across various sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. Industrial Info is tracking more than $11 billion in projects bythe two companies, including refining, pipelines and natural gas processing.
Within this article: Details of key Marathon Petroleum and MPLX projects
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2019
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker