You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rosemont Copper Mine Construction Halted in Arizona, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 143 Words
On July 31, U.S. District Judge James Soto ruled against Hudbay Minerals' $1.9 billion Rosemont copper mining project in Arizona. The ruling overturned the U.S. Forestry Service's 2017 approval of the project and brings to a halt the mine's construction. The initial construction stages were due to start this month. The decision could have national implications regarding the development of mining projects on federal lands.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker