You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Drilling Starts at Dvalin Gas Field in Norwegian Sea
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 584 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 20, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Production drilling is underway at four production wells on the Dvalin gas field in the Norwegian Sea, a fortnight after the 3,500-tonne Dvalin module was lifted aboard the Heidrun platform.
Within this article: Details project development, production estimates, timelines and partners
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- U.K. Leads Decline in Costs for Global Oil and Gas Industry
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- China's Natural Gas Production Rises 9.8% in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker