You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Drilling Starts at Dvalin Gas Field in Norwegian Sea
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 584 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 20, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Production drilling is underway at four production wells on the Dvalin gas field in the Norwegian Sea, a fortnight after the 3,500-tonne Dvalin module was lifted aboard the Heidrun platform.
Within this article: Details project development, production estimates, timelines and partners
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global LNG Project Receives Final Investment Decision, an Industria...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- BW Offshore Gets One-Year Extension for FPSO Facility in Gabon, an Industri...
- Indonesia Approves Mako Gas Field's Development Plan, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker