You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Croatian LNG Terminal Gets EU Funding Approval
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 597 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 19, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Commission has approved state aid in Croatia for the construction of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal at Krk island.
Within this article: Details project funding, capacity, deadlines and importance for gas diversification in Europe
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Boardwalk Pipeline's $1 Billion in Projects Include Key Supply to Freeport ...
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Gas Prices Should Stay Low as Production Growth Expected to Exceed Demand G...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- India to See $40 Million Investment in Terminal Automation, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker