You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Investors Call on Cement Industry to Decarbonise
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 887 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 21, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--European cement makers are coming under pressure to reduce their greenhouse emissions by two major investor groups with $33 trillion in assets under management.
Within this article: Details call on cement industry to decarbonise, leading projects to reduce emissions, current European investment in European cement projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Cuts Jobs, Idles Furnaces as Demand and Prices for Steel Tumble
- NavigatIIR: Cleveland-Cliffs Increases 2019 Capex Outlook as HBI Project Mo...
- Egyptian Aluminum Company to Invest $750 Million in Smelters, an Industrial...
- Demand for Glass Containers Flourishes in Western Europe, an Industrial Inf...
- Ukraine to Import Coal for Winter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker