You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Study Points to Need for Gulf Coast Oil Export Capacity
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 757 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- A recent University of Houston white paper points out that it's not enough just to pipe more Permian Basin oil to the Gulf Coast to ensure that production in the prolific basin remains profitable: sufficient export capacity from Texas Gulf Coast ports and offshore terminals is crucial.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Gas Prices Should Stay Low as Production Growth Expected to Exceed Demand G...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- Croatian LNG Terminal Gets EU Funding Approval
- India to See $40 Million Investment in Terminal Automation, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker