You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Xcel Energy Makes Moves to Decarbonize Fleet
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 728 Words
Attachment: Active Xcel Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL) (Minneapolis, Minnesota) is taking strides to decarbonize its power fleet. In second-quarter 2019, the company filed its Upper Midwest Resource Plan, which aims to exit coal-fired power in the Upper Midwest by 2030. The company also is taking great strides to expand its wind power footprint in its various service areas.
Within this article: Details of key Xcel projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker