You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Xcel Energy Makes Moves to Decarbonize Fleet
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 728 Words
Attachment: Active Xcel Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL) (Minneapolis, Minnesota) is taking strides to decarbonize its power fleet. In second-quarter 2019, the company filed its Upper Midwest Resource Plan, which aims to exit coal-fired power in the Upper Midwest by 2030. The company also is taking great strides to expand its wind power footprint in its various service areas.
Within this article: Details of key Xcel projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canadian Solar's Sunny Demand Outlook Boosts Prospects for $6 Billion in Pr...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- China's Power Consumption Up 2.7% in July, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Power Output Growth Drops to 0.6% Year Over Year in July, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker