You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Solar's Sunny Demand Outlook Boosts Prospects for $6 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 710 Words
Attachment: Canadian Solar 0819
SUGAR LAND--August 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:CSIQ) (Guelph, Ontario) is enjoying "the most competitive position in the company's history," according to a quarterly press release, as a recent jump in demand and sales is encouraging the energy manufacturer to boost its outlook for profits and further investment. The company increased its annual shipment guidance to 8.4 to 8.5 gigawatts (GW), from an earlier prediction for 7.4 to 7.8 GW. Industrial Info is tracking about $6 billion in active projects worldwide from Canadian Solar, about $2 billion of which is attributed to U.S.-based construction for new facilities and unit additions.
Within this article: Details on some of Canadian Solar's highest-valued projects, including two multi-phase investments in Texas and California, and a major project underway in China.
Other companies featured: Energy Transfer (NYSE:ET) and Anheuser-Busch (NYSE:BUD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Inventories, Venture Global, Solar's Renewable Dominance: ...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker