You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Natural Gas Pipelines Race to Keep Up with Record Production; $8 Billion Worth to Kick Off by Year's End
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 570 Words
Attachment: US NG pipe 0819
SUGAR LAND--August 21, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. dry natural gas production hit a record high for a second year in a row in 2018, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). The increase is driven by the growing use of domestically produced gas as an energy feedstock, and the rising global appetite for liquefied natural gas (LNG). Both factors have something in common: They need pipelines to carry the gas from the fields to power plants or processing facilities. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8 billion worth of natural gas pipelines that are set to begin construction before the end of this year.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued natural gas pipeline projects set to begin construction by the end of the year, including those from major companies such as Enbridge Incorporate (NYSE:ENB), Venture Global LNG, Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE:CPK) and ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 11 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Canadian Natural Resources, Freeport LNG, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy...
- Oceania Hosts $55 Billion in LNG Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gas Natural Acu Plans to Invest $460 Million in FSRU Project in Brazil, an ...
- Middle East's Oil & Gas Industry Invests $102 Billion in High-Value Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker