You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewhere
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 722 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) is on track for a cleaner-energy future with the construction of a natural gas-fired plant, and several solar and wind projects. While the bulk of this project activity is concentrated in Florida, where subsidiary Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) (Juno Beach) operates, the company's footprint extends throughout the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking more than $24 billion in active NextEra projects.
Within this article: Details of key NextEra projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker