You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Boardwalk Pipeline's $1 Billion in Projects Include Key Supply to Freeport LNG, Westlake Plants
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 674 Words
Attachment: Boardwalk 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--August 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Boardwalk Pipeline Partners LP (Houston, Texas), a subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE:L) (New York, New York) that primarily transports and stores natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL), is signing up more customers and reaping the profits, as revenues from transportation contracts bolstered its business over the summer. The company is at work on midstream projects connected to some of the busiest shale plays and high-profile energy projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion in active projects from Boardwalk, nearly 90% of which can be found in Texas.
Within this article: Details on some of Boardwalk's most notable ongoing projects, including those built in conjunction with ConocoPhillips' (NYSE:COP) (Houston) Freeport LNG liquefaction terminal on the Texas Gulf Coast and Entergy Corporation's (NYSE:ETR) (New Orleans, Louisiana) Lake Charles Power Plant in Louisiana.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- UniversalPegasus Tackles $8 Billion of High-Demand Pipelines in Texas, West...
- Enterprise Products, PennEast Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Qatar Petroleum to Pick EPC Contractor for North Field Expansion, an Indust...
- Cameroon's New Age Calls Off EPC Contracts for FLNG Project, an Industrial ...
- Smit Lamnalco to Provide Marine Services to Coral South FLNG, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker