You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks More Than $616 Billion in Active Refining Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 172 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 26, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $616 billion in active Refining Industry projects throughout the world, including more than $62.6 billion worth in North America. Asia, with more than $389 billion in active refining projects, leads the world in terms of both number and project value.
To read the full article, see the most recent edition of Industrial Info's NavigatIIR online newsletter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refiners Gear Up for Nearly $1 Billion in Project Kickoffs through Yea...
- Occidental, ExxonMobil, Dominion: Your Daily Energy News
- Imelda's Impact Lingers at Refining, Chemical Facilities on Texas Gulf Coas...
- Valero's Texas City Refinery Unaffected by Tropical Depression Imelda, an I...
- Heavy Industry Giants Back Norway's Biggest Carbon Capture Project
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker