You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks More Than $616 Billion in Active Refining Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 172 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 26, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $616 billion in active Refining Industry projects throughout the world, including more than $62.6 billion worth in North America. Asia, with more than $389 billion in active refining projects, leads the world in terms of both number and project value.
To read the full article, see the most recent edition of Industrial Info's NavigatIIR online newsletter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- IIR's April 29 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Argentina Shuts Down Refineries due to COVID-19 Pandemic, an Industrial Inf...
- Romania Green Lights Projects at Largest Refinery
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker