You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greece Green Lights New LNG Project at Patras
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 701 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 3, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Greece's Environment & Energy Ministry has given the green light for the construction of liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities at the southern port of Patras.
Within this article: Details construction permission, project details, wider LNG projects in the region, EU support and funding
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Boardwalk Pipeline's $1 Billion in Projects Include Key Supply to Freeport ...
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Gas Prices Should Stay Low as Production Growth Expected to Exceed Demand G...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- India to See $40 Million Investment in Terminal Automation, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker