You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greece Green Lights New LNG Project at Patras
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 701 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 3, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Greece's Environment & Energy Ministry has given the green light for the construction of liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities at the southern port of Patras.
Within this article: Details construction permission, project details, wider LNG projects in the region, EU support and funding
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cheniere, Sasol, Other Gulf Coast Energy Developers Prep for Post-Laura Reo...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Oceania to Spend $104 Million in Oil & Gas Maintenance in 2021, an Industri...
- Algeria to Host 46 Oil & Gas Maintenance Projects in 2021, an Industrial In...
- Rodoil Distribuidora Progresses with Storage Expansion Projects, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker