You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greece Green Lights New LNG Project at Patras
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 701 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 3, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Greece's Environment & Energy Ministry has given the green light for the construction of liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities at the southern port of Patras.
Within this article: Details construction permission, project details, wider LNG projects in the region, EU support and funding
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- WHC's Role in $4 Billion of Pipelines Spans Permian, Other Heavy-Traffic Ar...
- More than $21 Billion in U.S. Oil & Gas Projects Planned to be Completed in...
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- Canada Expects More than $14 Billion in Oil & Gas Project Completions in 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker