You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Start-Up Green Light Given for Major North Sea Oil Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 626 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Permission to start up one of the largest oil fields in the North Sea has been granted to developer Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) by Norway's regulator, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD).
Within this article: Details start-up of major field, investment to date, resource estimates, cost of phase 2, timelines, impact on Norway's revenues
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global LNG Project Receives Final Investment Decision, an Industria...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- BW Offshore Gets One-Year Extension for FPSO Facility in Gabon, an Industri...
- Indonesia Approves Mako Gas Field's Development Plan, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker