You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Start-Up Green Light Given for Major North Sea Oil Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 626 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Permission to start up one of the largest oil fields in the North Sea has been granted to developer Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) by Norway's regulator, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD).
Within this article: Details start-up of major field, investment to date, resource estimates, cost of phase 2, timelines, impact on Norway's revenues
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- As Freeport LNG Terminal Begins Operations, U.S. LNG Shakeout Looms
- DTE Energy, Williams Companies, Pieridae Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's Market Scorecard Keeps Track of Breaking Geopolitical News
- Norway's Largest New Oil Field Starts Production
- China's Crude Oil Output Up 2.9% in September, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker