You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Start-Up Green Light Given for Major North Sea Oil Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 626 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Permission to start up one of the largest oil fields in the North Sea has been granted to developer Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) by Norway's regulator, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD).
Within this article: Details start-up of major field, investment to date, resource estimates, cost of phase 2, timelines, impact on Norway's revenues
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- U.K. Leads Decline in Costs for Global Oil and Gas Industry
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- China's Natural Gas Production Rises 9.8% in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker