You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Korea's YNCC Moves Ahead with Major Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 56 Words
South Korea's Yeochun NCC (YNCC) pyrolyzes naphtha to produce basic feedstock materials for the petrochemicals sector and has three naphtha cracking plants in Yeosu. YNCC is a planning an ethylene unit revamp, which will increase ethylene production capacity to 780,000 tons per year from 580,000 tons per year, and a 250,000-ton-per-year butadiene unit addition.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker