You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks More Than $2.2 Billion in Planned West Coast Fourth-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 753 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--September 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $2.25 billion in planned fourth-quarter Power Industry project starts in the U.S. West Coast market region, which includes California, Oregon and Washington as well as Alaska and Hawaii. By fuel type, solar power, with more than $1.46 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of upcoming power projects in the West Coast market region
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), Tetra Tech Incorporated (NASDAQ:TTEK), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewh...
- Indonesia Weighs Cost Reimbursements to Boost Geothermal Projects, an Indus...
- Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker