You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks More Than $2.2 Billion in Planned West Coast Fourth-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 753 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--September 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $2.25 billion in planned fourth-quarter Power Industry project starts in the U.S. West Coast market region, which includes California, Oregon and Washington as well as Alaska and Hawaii. By fuel type, solar power, with more than $1.46 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of upcoming power projects in the West Coast market region
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), Tetra Tech Incorporated (NASDAQ:TTEK), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Inventories, Venture Global, Solar's Renewable Dominance: ...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker