You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks More Than $2.2 Billion in Planned West Coast Fourth-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 753 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--September 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $2.25 billion in planned fourth-quarter Power Industry project starts in the U.S. West Coast market region, which includes California, Oregon and Washington as well as Alaska and Hawaii. By fuel type, solar power, with more than $1.46 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of upcoming power projects in the West Coast market region
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), Tetra Tech Incorporated (NASDAQ:TTEK), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker