You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: Florida Hosted Most Natural Gas-Fired Power Growth of Any State
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 617 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Between 2008 and 2018, Florida saw the most natural gas-fired power installations of any state, with 24% of all U.S. installations, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). Natural gas-fired power generation is expected to continue to grow in the Sunshine State and displace other fuel sources such as coal and petroleum liquids, the EIA added.
Within this article: Natural gas-fired power development in Florida.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Inventories, Venture Global, Solar's Renewable Dominance: ...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker