You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: Florida Hosted Most Natural Gas-Fired Power Growth of Any State
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 617 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Between 2008 and 2018, Florida saw the most natural gas-fired power installations of any state, with 24% of all U.S. installations, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). Natural gas-fired power generation is expected to continue to grow in the Sunshine State and displace other fuel sources such as coal and petroleum liquids, the EIA added.
Within this article: Natural gas-fired power development in Florida.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewh...
- Indonesia Weighs Cost Reimbursements to Boost Geothermal Projects, an Indus...
- Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker