You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Togliattiazot JSC Approves New Investment Program, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 116 Words
The board members of Russian chemicals producer Togliattiazot JSC have approved a new 10-year investment program for 2019-2029, according to a company press release. A major portion of the planned investment will be spent on construction of a 2,200-metric ton-per-day urea unit, modernization of the Togliatti Chemical Complex wastewater treatment system, an upgrade of existing facilities and the development of new projects. There are also plans to buy new rail hopper cars.
Togliattiazot JSC increased ammonia production by 5.4% and urea by 6.8% in the first half of 2019 compared with the same period in 2018.
Click here for the list of Togliattiazot projects tracked by Industrial Info.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker