You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TVA Continues Efforts to Clean, Green its Electric Fuel Mix
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 941 Words
Attachment: TVA1, TVA2, TVA3, TVA4
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--September 12, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The details may change slightly, but the direction is clear: The Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE) (Knoxville, Tennessee) will see a lot more solar power in its electric fuel mix and a lot less coal. In late August, the TVA Board of Directors approved a 20-year integrated resource plan (IRP) that was the culmination of 18 months of analytic and outreach work.
Within this article: Industrial Info is tracking 81 TVA projects valued at about $2 billion that are scheduled to begin construction by yearend 2023.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker