You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's Largest LNG Project Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 663 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 16, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Russia's largest planned liquefied natural gas (LNG) project, the $21 billion Arctic LNG 2 project led by private gas company Novatek, is to go ahead following a final investment decision (FID) by the partners.
Within this article: Details scope of project, timelines, capacity, partners and investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PCL Construction Has Hand in More Than $3.4 Billion in Projects
- KBR's Handle on LNG Industry Propels Role in $155 Billion Worth of Global P...
- U.S. Crude Oil Shipments Grow, Export Terminals Spring Up
- Amid Rocky Election, Canada to See $2.5 Billion in Pipeline, Terminal Kicko...
- Cameroon's New Age Calls Off EPC Contracts for FLNG Project, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker