You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's Largest LNG Project Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 663 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 16, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Russia's largest planned liquefied natural gas (LNG) project, the $21 billion Arctic LNG 2 project led by private gas company Novatek, is to go ahead following a final investment decision (FID) by the partners.
Within this article: Details scope of project, timelines, capacity, partners and investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Freeport LNG Train 3 Readies to Begin Operations by April 30, an Industrial...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker