You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gas-Processing Turnarounds Drive U.S. Oil & Gas Industry's Fourth-Quarter Maintenance
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 645 Words
Attachment: US-OG maint 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--September 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The continued adoption of natural gas-fired power generation and the rising demand for pipeline services in booming shale plays are pressuring the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry to keep its existing facilities in the best possible shape. Industrial Info is tracking a variety of maintenance-related projects across the production, terminal and pipeline industries, including those in energy hotspots such as the Permian Basin and the Gulf Coast, that are set to begin from October through December.
Within this article: Details on some of the major maintenance projects in the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry that are set to begin in the fourth quarter, including those from leading companies such as Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) and ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global LNG Project Receives Final Investment Decision, an Industria...
- EPIC Midstream Delivers Permian Crude to Corpus Christi
- BW Offshore Gets One-Year Extension for FPSO Facility in Gabon, an Industri...
- Indonesia Approves Mako Gas Field's Development Plan, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker