You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gas-Processing Turnarounds Drive U.S. Oil & Gas Industry's Fourth-Quarter Maintenance
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 645 Words
Attachment: US-OG maint 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--September 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The continued adoption of natural gas-fired power generation and the rising demand for pipeline services in booming shale plays are pressuring the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry to keep its existing facilities in the best possible shape. Industrial Info is tracking a variety of maintenance-related projects across the production, terminal and pipeline industries, including those in energy hotspots such as the Permian Basin and the Gulf Coast, that are set to begin from October through December.
Within this article: Details on some of the major maintenance projects in the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry that are set to begin in the fourth quarter, including those from leading companies such as Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) and ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Noble Energy, Energy Transfer: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- ADNOC to Re-tender Dalma Project Contract, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker