You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor at Work on $31 Billion in Chemical Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 432 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On September 9, Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas) announced the completion of mechanical construction scope of work on a world-scale ethylene glycol (EG) manufacturing facility in Oyster Creek, Texas, noting it was the company's fifth major construction project in the area over the past seven years. The engineering giant still has plenty more active Chemical Processing Industry projects in the works across the globe. Industrial Info is tracking more than $31 billion worth of such projects that involve Fluor.
Within this article: MEGlobal ethylene glycol (EG) plant.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil Investing $174 Million in Scottish Ethylene Plant
- Typhoon Hagibis Hits Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan, South Korea Host $1.5 Billion in Polyethylene Projects, an Industria...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker