You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Baker Hughes Prepares to Come Out From Under GE's Wing
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 803 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Baker Hughes
SUGAR LAND--September 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Oilfield services company Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHGE) (Houston, Texas) is preparing to leave the auspices of General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) (GE) (Boston, Massachusetts) as GE intends to sell its majority share in the company's stock. Industrial Info is tracking more than $9 billion in active projects involving Baker Hughes.
Within this article: Details of projects involving Baker Hughes
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), BP plc (NYSE:BP), Kosmos Energy (NYSE:KOS)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP, Increased Oil Shipping Rates, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Qatar Petroleum to Pick EPC Contractor for North Field Expansion, an Indust...
- Cameroon's New Age Calls Off EPC Contracts for FLNG Project, an Industrial ...
- Santos to Buy ConocoPhillips' Australian Oil & Gas Assets, an Industrial In...
- Smit Lamnalco to Provide Marine Services to Coral South FLNG, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker