You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nearly $2 Billion in Steel Mill Project Kickoffs Planned for Fourth Quarter in U.S.
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 592 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2 billion worth of U.S. and Canadian steel production projects that are planned to commence construction in fourth-quarter 2019, with Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas leading in project investments.
Within this article: Nucor Grassroot steel plate mill in Brandenburg, Kentucky
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Embattled Steel Market Drives U.S. Metals & Minerals Industry's Fourth-Quar...
- Finland's Mining Industry Holds More than $10 Billion in Active Projects, a...
- Heavy Industry Giants Back Norway's Biggest Carbon Capture Project
- China's Zhongwang to Build Aluminum Rolling & Fabrication Plant in Anhui Pr...
- China's Coal Output Up 5% in August, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker