You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nearly $2 Billion in Steel Mill Project Kickoffs Planned for Fourth Quarter in U.S.
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 592 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2 billion worth of U.S. and Canadian steel production projects that are planned to commence construction in fourth-quarter 2019, with Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas leading in project investments.
Within this article: Nucor Grassroot steel plate mill in Brandenburg, Kentucky
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Mining Company Freeport-McMoRan Cuts $800 Million Capex After Copper Price ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Finland's Mining Sector Hosts $9.9 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info ...
- Spain Remains Rich in Mining Resources, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker