You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nord Stream 2 75% Complete but Choppy Waters Ahead
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 787 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 25, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Three quarters of the largest gas pipeline project in Europe, Nord Stream 2, is complete, but the project is fast approaching a number of costly roadblocks that could hold up its completion.
Within this article: Details progress of pipeline, costs, partners, roadblocks, cost implications, capacity
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, EQM Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Global Gas Demand to Drop 4% in 2020, New Growth to be Centered in Asi...
- Russia-Europe Gas Pipeline Faces New U.S. Sanctions
- Africa's Oil & Gas Sector Sees $265 Million Projects Completed So Far in 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker