You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nord Stream 2 75% Complete but Choppy Waters Ahead
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 787 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 25, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Three quarters of the largest gas pipeline project in Europe, Nord Stream 2, is complete, but the project is fast approaching a number of costly roadblocks that could hold up its completion.
Within this article: Details progress of pipeline, costs, partners, roadblocks, cost implications, capacity
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: Bechtel's Role in $99 Billion Worth of U.S. Projects Covers Big...
- Project Spending in Bakken Formation Rises with Oil & Gas Production
- Mountain Valley Pipeline, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil Underway with Expansion Project in Argentina, an Industrial Info...
- More than $5 Billion in Middle Eastern Oil & Gas Projects to Receive Funds ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker